End to End Service
We provide a complete end to end service that delivers the business outcomes needed.
It doesn't matter whether you are starting your online business or want to get better results - we know how to get you up and running.
More than an online brochure.
A website is a lot more than an online brochure, it is the window to your business. We will design and build your website so that it grabs attention and engages visitors.
Engaged visitors convert to customers.
End to End Service.
Most people we meet do not know very much about websites or online business development and often finish up with a result that does not deliver what they need. We do more than build great websites, we work with you to understand what you need and then craft a solution that will deliver results.
- SEO: Your website is fully optimised for search and positioned to meet the needs of your audience.
- Content: We can work with you on content and craft web-friendly professionally written articles.
- Develop a content strategy that is managable and effectively engages website visitors.
- We can also establish a presence on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) to begin the process of connecting with your target audience.
- Brand:We help you find a Competitive Advantage by helping you identify your brand values.
- Enunciating your brand values not only informs the design of a logo but gives your website and content authenticity and if done correctly can provide a genuine competitive advantage.
- If you want a website that works hard, you need to find out how visitors find it, who is looking and what they are clicking on.
- Analytics can give deeper insight into your Visitors' behaviour and help you understand what works and what doesn't.
- This information can be used to improve your business.
- If you advertise, you should use analytics to keep track of conversions and engagement. In other words, what do people click on and after they have clicked on an ad do they then engage in site content and subsequently convert from visitors to customers.
- Advertising clicks cost money and you need to know whether the clicks you are paying for are generating cash.
- Don't be daunted by Website Analytics; once you understand the key drivers you can begin to refine your website and value proposition to get more sales.
- If you want your website to appear in the Top 3 organic search results you need to constantly update and refine your messages and content.
- That means you need to be able to easily update your website.
- Maintenance: Cost Effective and easy to manage: We often hear that every time they wish to make a small change to their website, their developer charges "an arm and an leg"; we don't.
- With a (CMS) content management system, making updates, changes, removing or adding content is a straight forward matter and can ofen be done in minutes.
- We can set up a log-in so you can make minor updates yourself, or we can build it into a maintenance agreement - that means you know what your costs are up front.
Great Websites Work Hard.
A great website not only looks good and delivers a relevant message, it should be refined and developed over time so that it works hard to deliver customers. With a Joomla CMS (Content Management System) website Platform you website can start working hard for you. A Joomla CMS website is flexible and easy to maintain.
Simple and Stress Free.
We simplify the complexity and confusion of the digital world to help you get online quickly and effectively and make better business digital decisions.
We will get your business online quickly and cost effectively.
With over 20 years experience we know how to find a solution to suit your business needs.
All businesses have varying requirements so we can tailor a solution to deliver results you need.
Our online solutions take into account cash flow, budget, business growth potential and complexity of requirements.
Importantly, we pride ourselves on making the process of growing your business online easy and enjoyable.
Our aim is to get your business to the top of your chosen market.
We often get asked, "how much for a website"?
The answer is that it depends upon what you want.
Our pricing options are flexible and take into account:
- Complexity of requirements;
- Urgency of delivery;
- Cash flow, Growth Expectations and Budget Availability.
An online business is more than a website.
Setting up a website is exciting, and many people believe that is all they need.
Time and experience have shown that building a great website is just the first step when entering the online world.
Before you talk to a designer/developer consider the following:
- Who you are talking to?
- What are they looking for, i.e., can you describe in a few sentences the outcome potential customers may be seeking?
- How you want to be perceived by your customers and prospective customers?
- How you would like to present information about your products or services, e.g., price lists, blogs, product images and descriptions?
- How do you intend to interact with prospective customers and customers using social media?
- How important is your website for future growth?